Got a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix-Wolf

Reaction score
I access my site, and this forum but when i try to login to CPanel i get this

There's a Problem
Unfortunately we were not able to find your hosting account.

Your account may have been:

• Removed for inactivity; or
  • Suspended and removed for a Terms violation; or
  • Requested to be deleted.
The good news it that you may sign up again now.

On the sign-up form you should enter your current email address. This way you will not create a second account or need to confirm your address again.

I use the same email etc. for login everywhere, why cant i get in ??

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

It looks like your account was terminated on 9th March 2015 after a cancellation request. Please could you give me a link to your site?

Thank you,

Phoenix-Wolf

Reaction score
http://www.tropicalfish.x10host.com/

"The good news it that you may sign up again now". Nottt ! when i try to do that it says something about me being behind a proxy yada yada, which im not, i use a major dsl provider, and plain old Google chrome.
Just as simple as it gets.

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please check that you are signing in with the correct email address. The email address associated with that site is a @yahoo.com email.

Thank you,

Phoenix-Wolf

Reaction score
WoW ! thats unusual ? i normally use the same email to register an account as i use on their support forum, such as here, Ive tried my only yahoo account that i can remember and thats not it. Is there a way that i can change that login to match my contact email here ?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

You can change your account's email address by going to the "Settings" section after signing in.

If you can't remember your email address, you should be able to sign in with your account's username, instead of the email address. ;)

Thank you,

Phoenix-Wolf

Reaction score
Nope, nothing works, so i guess having a site with no access to the CPanel is pretty much useless. Please delete the site if you want, i will just move on. Thanks so much for trying to help.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no way of regaining access to an account if you have forgotten both the username and the email address. We cannot delete the account, since we would have to prove that you are the owner to do this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

caftpx10

Reaction score
Looks like the site will just have to be removed due to inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.