Got some spare time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrunyan

Reaction score
Hey guys, wanted a review of my site rockersitedesign.com. It my own site I run, got three people working for me.

I would really like reviews of ...

The overall design
The code
The graphics

and anything else you think could use some "sprucing up".

Thanks,
Alex R
Edit:
Does anybody have any opinions?

Alex R

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Those were wonderful. i realy liked the design. it good and wonderful.

I have a suggestion, it felt little difficult to read the contents because of the dark background.
I will rate it 9.5/10

AirNike

Reaction score
You need to learn how to cut and slice images, and then code them around your website, don't make the images your website. That's why the load time takes for ever. And it looks a little unprofessional.

Agrunyan

Reaction score
You need to learn how to cut and slice images, and then code them around your website, don't make the images your website. That's why the load time takes for ever. And it looks a little unprofessional.

Thanks for your comment. I know and understand how to cut and slice images to make them work, I just chose not to with my own site. In the case of visitors, they usually want the flashy graphics, so thats pretty much what I did. They figure since your site has cool looking graphics, you must be a good web firm. The load is around 0.24 seconds, so its not to bad unless your using dial-up. And as for the unprofessional look, the audience I am trying to target is a younger audience, more in their college years. This is why I named it the way it is and how it looks.

Sorry if it sounds like I am making excuses, but I just wanted to clear things up.

Alex R
Edit:
Those were wonderful. i realy liked the design. it good and wonderful.

I have a suggestion, it felt little difficult to read the contents because of the dark background.
I will rate it 9.5/10

Thanks for your kind comments! Yes, the typograhy is terrible, I am having it re-written and I am going to change the font attributes (i.e. size, type, color, etc.).

Alex R

Last edited:

VPmase

Reaction score
I'd make the body bg black otherwise i like the flow of it. Good work.

Nathan H

Reaction score
I liked the site, main little dig is the wasted space for people with large resolutions, the site itself is rather small on a large white space. Use of coulours is nice and i definately like the background . Good work and good luck.

ASPX.King

Reaction score
on the contact page, the news part is cut off

other than that, it looks okay, nothing spectacular though.

dwd2000

Reaction score
I liked the site, main little dig is the wasted space for people with large resolutions, the site itself is rather small on a large white space. Use of colours is nice and i definitely like the background . Good work and good luck.

These are exactly my thoughts too.

gamerdude

Reaction score
Combine your signature and the background, get rid of the white. It makes your site seem very unprofessional. Also, I think your prices are very high. And from your site, I personally would not pay you to make me a site. If you can make sites worth $1,000, make yourself one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.