Graphics Artist

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I shall get to the point quicker than usual in hopes of saving you all time.

I am on the Board of a company known as Gaming Creations Inc. and the team is working on a Online Multilayer Real Time Strategy Game

It is a game similar to that of Travian.com, Ikariam.org or devana.eu

We have just released/opened the Beta today, the 6th of May.

It is called

Rise of Kings
-

We have the staff for scripting, and everything else that is needed, but we are not qualified on the "graphics-end" of gaming creation.

We are looking for graphics artists, that can make, 3d, or 2d images of buildings, such as a barracks, town center, market place, wall, trees, mountains, horses, pikemen, horse riders, stables...basically if you can draw anything that fits the "criteria" of medieval-times related buildings or in-game units we would love to have some of you apply to join.

We have released the beta and is located at: http://riseofkings.net as you may notice the we do have the basics and such set out, most in-game features work perfectly but you will notice we don't have a Graphics-artist.

-

What we offer:

We offer a position to be a part of a team of members who do this on their "free" time yet very dedicated/excited.

We OFFER payment. Yes that is correct. We are only in BETA (which we released today) but we can pay real money through paypal for graphics related work.

We offer a percentage of equity in the company- More details upon inquiry.
We offer in-game "perks" as many may call them, such as Gaming Coins (Which have an equivalent to real- Currency).

We can offer many more things, once again, if you have experience in the graphics related industry of web-development or game development please private message me.

Also, as a "sign" to show how dedicated we are, we are currently a team of 4, not including 2 major contributors who are not a part of staff but contribute non-the-less.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

From John Klyne
Executive of Human Resources, Gaming Creations Inc.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Anyone interested in helping and or has any graphics capabilities?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm moving this to ads & offers, since you're looking to advertise for new staff, not offering forum credits in exchange for a service.

Interscopia

x10 Caffeine Addict
Prime Account
Reaction score
I may know of a graphics artist you can contact, i'll look them up and see if they still do jobs.

lov3_hack3r3894

Reaction score
I shall get to the point quicker than usual in hopes of saving you all time.

I am on the Board of a company known as Gaming Creations Inc. and the team is working on a Online Multilayer Real Time Strategy Game

It is a game similar to that of Travian.com, Ikariam.org or devana.eu

We have just released/opened the Beta today, the 6th of May.

It is called

Rise of Kings
-

We have the staff for scripting, and everything else that is needed, but we are not qualified on the "graphics-end" of gaming creation.

We are looking for graphics artists, that can make, 3d, or 2d images of buildings, such as a barracks, town center, market place, wall, trees, mountains, horses, pikemen, horse riders, stables...basically if you can draw anything that fits the "criteria" of medieval-times related buildings or in-game units we would love to have some of you apply to join.

We have released the beta and is located at: http://riseofkings.net as you may notice the we do have the basics and such set out, most in-game features work perfectly but you will notice we don't have a Graphics-artist.

-

What we offer:

We offer a position to be a part of a team of members who do this on their "free" time yet very dedicated/excited.

We OFFER payment. Yes that is correct. We are only in BETA (which we released today) but we can pay real money through paypal for graphics related work.

We offer a percentage of equity in the company- More details upon inquiry.
We offer in-game "perks" as many may call them, such as Gaming Coins (Which have an equivalent to real- Currency).

We can offer many more things, once again, if you have experience in the graphics related industry of web-development or game development please private message me.

Also, as a "sign" to show how dedicated we are, we are currently a team of 4, not including 2 major contributors who are not a part of staff but contribute non-the-less.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

From John Klyne
Executive of Human Resources, Gaming Creations Inc.
Anyone interested in helping and or has any graphics capabilities