Great hosting BUT !

btfog

Reaction score
not trying to stir up trouble just trying to make a connection as to the fact that users that are less active on the forums often are more "pushy" about website down time.... perhaps b/c less interaction w/ staff idk

xavier2000

Reaction score
What a bunch of wah wahs you people are. It's free! If you don't like it, go get a job and get with the big dollar companies and call it a day, if not then stop flooding their forums with these useless petty posts that do nothing but show the staff that they have a bunch of little brats who have no respect or appreciation for the free service they're getting.

Grow up and get a hobby if you are not happy with the updates and things that are going to better this company down the road.

How pathetic...

Dude you took the words right out of my mouth I agree with you 100% all this complaining shows how ungrateful you guys are to the staff and management of x10. If your site is that important then get paid hosting and leave the people who like free hosting alone. I think the staff of x10 are doing a great job and I cant wait to see what happens in the future with x10.

Thank you
xavier

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
If your site is that important then get paid hosting
Excellent point. I believe paid hosting on x10hosting starts at $4.95 a month. I am currently paying a lot more than that because my websites are very important to my business.

I think the staff of x10 are doing a great job and I cant wait to see what happens in the future with x10.
I completely agree.

rrracing

Reaction score
it is interesting to note that the users that complain the most usually have <10 posts
Just to show that not all the users with <10 posts are complaining...
I just signed up yesterday morning and, within 1 hour from the time I made my decision to go with x10Hosting I was signed up and had my site up and running.

Hip hip hoorah for x10Hosting!!:)