Great hosting but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

henk506673

Reaction score
Hello all,

First of all, I'd like to thank for the opportunities you offer freely to people to have their website.

But since at least yesterday, after few hours of work on my website, I experience bad response time performance and this morning (GMT-5), I get several time the following error when refreshing web pages:

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
---

My website http://ufclubpv.x10.bz/wp/ is in Wordpress and I don't use anything heavy as far as I know within it.

Can someone look into it or help me to get some answers for I'm new here?

Is this happening often ? Or is this only on weekend time ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,:mad:

hate to say this, but you are posting in the wrong fourm, now if you were making a suggestion like please add java capablilites to the server or this is a great service then you would be in the right fourm but sadly your not.

atl200019

Reaction score
LOL : "you are posting in the wrong fourm, now if you were making a suggestion like please add java capablilites to the server or this is a great service then you would be in the right fourm but sadly your not."

meaning? your suggestions/points are? This is section called Feedback, isn't it? If then, why is this not appropriate with my posts? Please tell me and enlighten my world!

henk506673

Reaction score
LOL : "you are posting in the wrong fourm, now if you were making a suggestion like please add java capablilites to the server or this is a great service then you would be in the right fourm but sadly your not."

meaning? your suggestions/points are? This is section called Feedback, isn't it? If then, why is this not appropriate with my posts? Please tell me and enlighten my world!
the first part of your post is because it is about how great you think x10 is but then it goes into a support request, bassicaly complaining about how your website with wordpress is not working correctly and can someone look into it. so therefore, you need to move that part to a free hosting support fourm. that is what i was saying.

atle_jl84

Reaction score
the first part of your post is because it is about how great you think x10 is but then it goes into a support request, bassicaly complaining about how your website with wordpress is not working correctly and can someone look into it. so therefore, you need to move that part to a free hosting support fourm. that is what i was saying.

Well, it's not about asking for support but asking if other ppl have same experiences than I. Just checking actually. Anyway, it seems to be better and better lately and so far so long life to this hosting and its improvments.

iocb.net86

Reaction score
I agree that the service run smoothly but the forum participation thingy is cumbersome if you don’t have much to say about technicalities.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I agree that the service run smoothly but the forum participation thingy is cumbersome if you don’t have much to say about technicalities.
In such a case, the threads like Review my Site, Gamer's Lounge, Crossfire etc can be the cup of tea.
Just help people with your genuine knowledge and in a few days or less, you will be actually participating actively in the forums
Anyways, X10 does not make forum posts compulsory.You are free to enjoy without Posting count bounds.

henk506673

Reaction score
Well, it's not about asking for support but asking if other ppl have same experiences than I. Just checking actually. Anyway, it seems to be better and better lately and so far so long life to this hosting and its improvments.

if that is the case, then i think that you should of specified that all you were looking for was agreement and other peoples experience. but oh well. glad you are happier

joemgap

Reaction score
How did you measure? I meant with what?

Seems to be solved. I was even suspended temporarily due to so-called "overhead" from my Wordpress Website ;-) I did even try to get cache plugins to improve my WP website.

Thanks for your feedback.

You can cache you page, by using their partner cdn. It's Cloudflare on your cPanel.

atl200019

Reaction score
Nothing to do with the fact it's free or not, I have other hostings and it works out pretty well, and guess what, it's also free ;-)

And I already use cache systems. But don't worry no more, it works much better lately so I'm quite happy now.

Thanks again for the free services.

Status
Not open for further replies.