Gta:iv.

Jonthefisherman

Reaction score
Anyone here play?.
I play on Xbox 360 once in awhile, I'm on the 3rd island and my friend recently beat the game. I haven't had my Xbox for long and I don't play it to often or I would have beat the game by now lol.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have it installed on my PC and it's really pain in the a**. R* issued some patches but it's no where near payable. I don't have any modern console (because I don't really need one) so I'll just wait for a new patch and hope it'll work :(

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I play it sometimes on my 360. The expansion was just released and when I get the 20 bucks I'll pick it up and play it some more.

JuniorD

Reaction score
I have the expansion and the norm. Awesome game, worth the money, most games don't come with the crisp graphics.

polpoly

Reaction score
I have it installed on my PC and it's really pain in the a**. R* issued some patches but it's no where near payable. I don't have any modern console (because I don't really need one) so I'll just wait for a new patch and hope it'll work :(

haha you NEED a console so you don't have to wait for patches! thats the beautiful thing about consoles; unrivalled stability. however, outgrowing the console is crap. havnt opened my 360 since january. BUT all upgrades are automatic when i do open it again!

as for GTA IV, great game (and ya i beat it). a little overhyped. i mean it's cool and all, but it's as epic as previous releases of the game? not worth the 10/10 rating it got at so many sites. i actually enjoyed san andreas way more.

Hue Kares

Reaction score
I have the original, is the expansion any good?

Yeah, it was a lot of fun. The handling for the motorbikes has been improved; I found myself only riding the bikes - my current stats are 240miles by bike, 4 miles by car.

There is 23 or so missions, gang wars, races (where you're asked to 'whack-off' bikers!), and more side missions, not to mention full frontal nudity... :eek4:

Rockstar has also added new music to some radio stations (because they're trying to sell it to us) as well as new TV programs too.

It's another GTA story, with the style and humour you should expect from any GTA game; only it's a little shorter.