Halo 3?

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
Well a friend of mine works for Microsoft Junior design group, he told me it might release in 2007 about a year and a half after the release of Xbox 360. As from what I am told, the graphics are much better, and game is said to have a better story line than Halo 2, and they are trying to fix all errors made in Halo 2 in the new Halo 3.

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I think It would come come out on the day the PS comes. Bill Gates said that but Bungie said that might or would not happen. I don't think it would happen becasue Bungie has to Make H2 for PC...

N

Nathan

They don't have TO. They can, but they will if they get paid.

Akkarin

Reaction score
They're not planning to release Halo 2 on PC yet... and Gates said that Halo 3 will be released the near the release date of the PS3

evilchinesefood

Reaction score
first off im a huge halo fan. Halo 3 is not even confermed yet, so how can there be a release date. Halo 2 will not be on the pc (atleat there not making it). They clearly stated it about a month after halo 2 for xbox. The said they weren't making it, but some one was welcome to make a mod for halo ce (Someone is about 1/2 done) There are only rumors so far about Halo 3 sry.

Akkarin

Reaction score
True, Halo 3 is not in production, but Gates did say in that "Time" magazine that thats his evil plan.

Zachariah

Reaction score
I originally thought they would release Halo 3 pretty soon after they release the 360 and drop the price of the 360 at the same time as its released but well i dont know...

Its impossible that they wouldnt make a Halo 3 based on the games popularity.

Matthews255

Reaction score
they need to release a new halo game after the 360 comes out because of its lac of backwards compatibility.

Bio-Hazard

Reaction score
evilchinesefood said:
first off im a huge halo fan. Halo 3 is not even confermed yet, so how can there be a release date. Halo 2 will not be on the pc (atleat there not making it). They clearly stated it about a month after halo 2 for xbox. The said they weren't making it, but some one was welcome to make a mod for halo ce (Someone is about 1/2 done) There are only rumors so far about Halo 3 sry.

No, Microsoft and Bungie have comfirmed Halo 3. Read IGN.

Here is the article..

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/614/614437p1.html

Last edited:

evilchinesefood

Reaction score
Bio-Hazard said:
evilchinesefood said:

No, Microsoft and Bungie have comfirmed Halo 3. Read IGN.

Here is the article..

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/614/614437p1.html

ok sry my bad. I cant wait! I got halo 2 at midnight. Got home at 12:03 (3rd in line in about 1000 people) and beat the game at about 4:30. I plan to do the same, only faster.

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
surprisingly i didnt actually like HALO 2 that much

i personally think the first HALO is much better than the second,

the only thing i liked about halo 2 is the select 2 weapon feature, new maps, and that you can select different character (i.e. the guys in the cover or alien)

evilchinesefood

Reaction score
i do have to say halo 1 story was better. But halo 2 is a million times better because of Xbox Live. I love playing halo 2 online. It is so much fun. I hope halo 3 brings another big element into the game.

I think that halo 3 should have:
A map maker ( of cource on Xbox360 modding is alowed )
ATV
Pelecan
ALL Weapons from SP
20 GREAT maps (not ones like in the update that came out not to long ago)
Big Maps
32 people online
Chose from MC, Elites, Marines, Grunts, Brutes, ODST, in multiplayer (each has there own advantage)
Have real bases, Like in tribes vengance

L

LagWagon

IamShipon1988 said:
surprisingly i didnt actually like HALO 2 that much

i personally think the first HALO is much better than the second,

the only thing i liked about halo 2 is the select 2 weapon feature, new maps, and that you can select different character (i.e. the guys in the cover or alien)

Lol u think halo is better than halo2? how could you not like halo2? it had beter graphics, come on dude :pinch:

You guys are talking about Halo 3 already? Enjoy the multiplayer in Halo2 first, jeez :eek:riginal:

Octavius

Reaction score
Graphics are something, but the story in the first Halo was a lot better. I am going IamShipon1988.