Halo 3?

_Xero_

Reaction score
Yah, graphics do help, but story and gameplay is main thing.

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
in halo 3 ta da

some covenent get shot thinks EXLPODE!!1 you dont ask questions after thinks exploaded

masterchief3k

Reaction score
OH MY GOD. halo 2 just came out, give bungie a chance! it took then 3 years to make halo 2 i think they will need more than a year to make halo 3[ a good game] for halo 3 to be good, theywould need like 2 years, RUSHED, but one and a half years for halo 3? i don't think so. they would have to slop it altogether and use stuff from halo 2, thats just bad....it won't happen, it will be delayed. I KNOW it will. Halo 2 was delayed i think twice. it ended up 3 years for halo 2, the xbox wasn't powerful enough to render some halo 2 graphics, in result the "mushy-chief" or the "smooth keyes": that was result of a lack of graphic power, but it was a result of otherwise, as well.

anyway, theres not way halo 3 will be released that quick.

nate16000

Reaction score
there saying now in mircosoft that bugune want more from mircosoft then mircosoft is willing to give out , and that mait mean halo 3 mite not be on mirocsotf console any more

but hey it only a romor

nate16000

Reaction score
yeah... i think so but bugine betraded mac users so i don't know all i know i'm getting all next consoles so i have nothing to wher about

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
yeah halo 3 will be made; bill gates even said so
xbox 360 will be released this winter, and halo 3 is supposed to coincide with the release of the play station 3

but what makes me wonder is why they didnt release it like they did last time?
xbox, halo 1, and halo 2 were all released in november (xbox and halo 1 the same day!)

i just hope halo 3 is better plotwise.. because halo 2 stunk.. but its multiplayer/live capability is the best in the world

Lukasz

Reaction score
hey guys

halo3? wow hmm i never knew even if they are gonna make it :laughing:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
halo is the greatest!

if you ask me, almost every nintendo game for gamecube is getting dull
nintendo was only fun on snes..