Hello Everybody.. Greeting From malaysia

takashi_supreme73

Reaction score
Hi There.. I'm TakaFuji from Malaysia.. still new in hosting matter.. I came to learn this free hosting service :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to x10Hosting! :)

Here are some good places to look for support:
- The official forums that you are looking at right now has an eager to help community and can help you out with many things, ranging from x10Hosting to Programming Assistance to General Chat.
- The IRC live chat where you can chat live in a room with dozens of people online, and receive instant support. You can also use your own IRC chat client; irc.x10hosting.com:6667
- The Account Information Panel that allows you to manage your hosting account and submit support tickets if you have any problems related to Free Hosting that needs to be dealt with by staff.

Enjoy your stay! :)

takashi_supreme73

Reaction score
hello.. back again..

firstly would like to say thanks to x10Hosting for approved my hosting account already.. Yay Fast feedback from you.

Thanks to friend there who welcome me here.. eww.. currently i'm still blur what to do next. Doesn't have any experience yet on hosting matter but still want to learn, because we all know that learning process never ending in our life.

Okay.. gonna check what to do next.. see ya .. Muachh! Gonna check this forum setting first.. :wink:

levi2251

Reaction score
Welcome, takashi, to x10hosting! Remember if you ever need help, ask a friendly member of the forum or head to the help section of x10hosting like Dead-i suggested. Enjoy your stay!