Hello Everyone, New Guy here (would like ti suggest something)

jhaybz29

Reaction score
Hey everyone, registered myself in to practice and study PHP, I heard that the free account does support PHP (comfirmation?) and by the way just want to suggest an "Introduce Yourself" Thread so that no one will have to create a new thread every time he/she Introduces him/her-self. :biggrin:

J.v

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Each user creating a new thread gives us a better chance to get to know each new user I guess

Welcome aboard :)

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey everyone, registered myself in to practice and study PHP, I heard that the free account does support PHP (comfirmation?)

Be aware that there are some features of PHP that have been disabled for security and/or resource usage reasons. They cannot be enabled on a user by user basis ("Please, because my script reeeeeeealy needs it....").

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to jhaybz29! PHP, MySQL, Mail, as well as anything else mentioned in cPanel such as Crons are available for you to work with out of the box. As descalzo stated, some things are disabled due to security or resource issues, but if you need help with anything just let someone here know.

naved123456

Reaction score
Welcome my friend, hoping to see u around in other categories specially link exchange.

gbagit23

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to x10 hosting. Great free website! Good luck with your website :drool: