Hello Everyone!!

mukuld

Reaction score
I am Mukul, from India. For the past 6 or 7 months I have been trying to find the right free hosting platform. Not a single one was perfect. Some didn't offer email addresses and some don't give access to the sendmail service. But, here on x10Hosting I have found everything I need to run a functioning free website. It's perfect. Thanks x10Hosting and thanks to all of you guys here in this forum. :cool:

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks and welcome to x10. If you ever need help, feel free to post in the forums :)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome :) as Twinkie said, if you ever need help just ask, there's a whole bunch people around with different skills that surely will try and help as best the can :)

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
you are most welcome to this great hosting site. i hope you will enjoy your free hosting there!!!

Regards

mukuld

Reaction score
Indeed I am enjoying X10H free hosting service. I have searched for months before I found this. It's awesome. Now that it's updated I am experiencing more uptime for my site. Thank you guys. When I can afford I will definitely upgrade to paid hosting here.

Wolfhaze

Reaction score
Welcome!

I'm glad you've found what you've been looking for! I haven't seen anything beat x10.

Glad to have you be a part of the community.

travis_007

Reaction score
Hi, everyone... I'm a new in xhosting. Thanks to x10hosting for this apportunity.. I really love this..

coxclan

Reaction score
Heya! Welcome aboard m8. You'll quickly find that this is WHERE IT'S AT as far as hosting is concerned.

Enjoy!