Hello Friends !!! Have a look on my Blog

Reaction score
Hiii ! Have look on my blog ..Friends ! Any idea ! how could I make it more attractive ? I feel I can't touch my visitors.

Basically, I can't find any topic which is unique,or if i find one its take long time to thinking ,how could i write , how do i organize all this..etc,at the end i feel tired and can't do anything..that is happening every time. But I really want to improve my blog..

http://www.cse-lab.com/

Thank you

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You can get more reviews if you post it Here which is X10Hosting Site review forum.
But anyways here is my review:
A very nice blogger site.
Nice theme for Adsense in particular.
You need to add Adcode in between title and content - in the template by tweaking it like this.Then you can get about 40 to 50% CTR.Read this to know how to
The site looks pretty fine in all other aspects.
Only that the ad visibility can be increased.And also you may find that the blue themed ad code might not work for your site as it is Red themed.You need to mingle ads with content.
Good Luck.

jodoloy

Reaction score
The colors seem to conflict. Also, there is way too many images and text for the homepage.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Alright, well I have to say from the start that using all caps in your title isn't that good of an idea. You should probably try 'CSE Lab - For All IT Learners' instead. The blog feels a little cluttered, too.

Reaction score
:biggrin: hi there i'm new here:biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin: I am new also friend ? :biggrin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Alright, well I have to say from the start that using all caps in your title isn't that good of an idea. You should probably try 'CSE Lab - For All IT Learners' instead. The blog feels a little cluttered, too.

Hi friend ! ,could you please explain a bit more ?

Thank you

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
About the title: S.J. Wolfe meant the <title> attribute value for your pages -- the text that shows up in the browser tab, window title bar or on the OS task bar. Currently, it says:

"CSE LAB -FOR ALL IT LEARNERS"

instead, it should probably say:

"CSE Lab - For All IT Learners"

It makes it easier to read, and looks friendlier and more professional.

My own take (apart from the colour problem noted above) is that you should find another way of creating the abstracts (article summaries) for your home/listing pages. Right now, you're just grabbing the text that starts the article. (That may be a characteristic of the software you're using if you haven't designed your own.) It would be much better if the abstract explained what the article was about and why people might want to read it. A good example of how to do article summaries/abstracts is AListApart. (Okay, the current front page isn't great -- I hate the annual survey edition of the site -- but if you go to any of the article archives, you'll see a list of articles with a clear summary of what's in each one.) That usually means writing a separate blurb for the front/listings page, which is a bit of extra work, but it makes the choice of whether or not to read the article easier for the user, and it avoids the kind of formatting issues that show up clearly in things like your book review/summary (currently the second article on your front page.)

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

As an aside, I understand that what I've suggested is't easy to do on the Blogger platform (I'm going by the favicon here, which suggests that Blogger is indeed the platform you're using). You'd need to monkey with the template a bit, change the CSS around and use the "edit HTML" option in making your posts (or at least use the inline HTML option if you're using the latest templating system) if you want to hide the abstract on the full article pages. But that's the price of doing business if you want to grab and hold users.

Blogging platforms are designed for blogs, and what you have there would be better described as a magazine. A different sort of CMS (content management system), one designed for online publications like newspapers and magazines rather than diaries, would give you a lot better control over the publication. In this case, simply having the option of creating (and storing) a separate article abstract, apart from the rich page content, so that you can use it on a "contents" page would make the site easier to maintain and more effective.

Reaction score
Come Back again ! I would like to thank all of my friend who support me to improve my cse-lab blog. It's not mean that I am satisfied now but i got a guideline here..I already did some editing , and hope to improve a lot in upcoming day.

Thank you Friends

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I think the website looks good. If I were to criticize, I would simply say that it needs a bit of 'cleaning up' if you know what I mean.