Hello I am noob.

latty12

Reaction score
Hello, I am noob.. I want to learn php.. thats why I made an account here, I am a quick learner, you might see me around forums being a noob, hehe.

So, where do i start coding? I can't seem to find the place to input data lol

Zangetsu

Reaction score
first i would like to say welcome to x10hosting, you can search for php tutorials in the Site Design & Development Section if you're looking for some thing please use the search engine first before posting

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
in cpanel, there's a file manager. Within that file manager you can create new files, and there is an editor to use for filling the file with data.

However the easiest way (in my opionion) is to use a good text (or php) editor (I use notepad++ for both php and html editing) locally and then upload the file using ftp or filemanager. Minor changes are ok for doing in the online texteditor, but it's nothing I wanna use for coding the entire site.

latty12

Reaction score
in cpanel, there's a file manager. Within that file manager you can create new files, and there is an editor to use for filling the file with data.

However the easiest way (in my opionion) is to use a good text (or php) editor (I use notepad++ for both php and html editing) locally and then upload the file using ftp or filemanager. Minor changes are ok for doing in the online texteditor, but it's nothing I wanna use for coding the entire site.

Wow.. thats my first task then. get notepad++ I hope it doesnt cost anything.

Thanks for the quick reply anna.

Zangetsu, I will do that. lol..

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
notepad++ is a free text editor, it is sort of a more advanced version of widows notepad, it can highlight the tags in code wich is the main reason I like it