Hello, looking for teachers

bradym

Prime Account
Reaction score
Greetings,
I'm new to x10. I have a classroom webpage that has been hosted on 3 different servers over the years. Each time I've had to move because the servers didn't want to support me. The Florida Information Resources Network actually limited teacher accounts to 10 megs! Anyway, I'm trying x10 this year. Are there any other teachers out there? I've created a Social Group for middle school teachers. I'd love to have a forum where we can exchange ideas about using technology in the classroom.

I teach 6th grade geography in a small k-8 school in central Florida. I hope you'll join me.

Mike

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't have a degree or even finished college

: ) (in my opinion)

: ( (probably in your opinion)

but...I have taught things related to how the human mind works, what the best ways to learn are, and why. Such teaching methods are outrageous for that it is not the conditional type of teaching.

I teach people the way the brain works, and why it does, and how to use it to learn almost everything you ever wanted...who said you can't remember all the presidents of the USA in 2 weeks...along with the king and queens of any other country of your choice...such as england?

You can learn languages beyond comprehension and beyond speeds "teachers with a degree...teach others things."

A persons mind is a powerfull tool, and truth be it, I have guaranteed students of mine that they will in fact, get straight A's in school... : )

Like I said, I teach how the mind works, the tricks to learning things quicker and how to get past those bumps or thumps on the road...(those long 5 paragraph essay's) you wanted to remember to write on your exam...that was based on the same question the test was giving you...

(not sure if that made sense...I am in a rush, have a meeting regarding something...anyone know anything about syringes?) I wanted to invest some money in a new company/machines that I wanted to start, that makes them and sells them for amazing profits to hospitals and other medical agencies.