Hello X10 universe

uberwoots78

Reaction score
This is my first attempt at a website and hosting.
I think i have got everything sorted out and can get to my site it seems but my family cannot.
Does it take a while for the website pages to filter out to the internet? - I have placed my home page into the www/public html folders so should be viewable.

Is there a full step by step guide to getting set up?
I have also tried redirecting another domain name to my site - if i miss off the www. then it will direct but if i include the www. it will not - i have set the redirect to be with or without in cpanel and still the same.
Cannot add www. to the domain name when it is added into the parked domain section.
What am i doing wrong anyone know????

Excellent service on this host - i tried awardspace the day before X10 and immediately moved it away coz the upload file size is only 500kb.

nirajkum

Reaction score
I also started my first free website from x10hosting now I have 10 sites welcome to x10hosting .. hope u would like this

uberwoots78

Reaction score
Hi guys.
Name is Ste and currently cannot access my hosting account.
Any one aware of any problems??

vuvanhoa9328

Reaction score
This is my first attempt at a website and hosting.
I think i have got everything sorted out and can get to my site it seems but my family cannot.
Does it take a while for the website pages to filter out to the internet? - I have placed my home page into the www/public html folders so should be viewable.

Is there a full step by step guide to getting set up?
I have also tried redirecting another domain name to my site - if i miss off the www. then it will direct but if i include the www. it will not - i have set the redirect to be with or without in cpanel and still the same.
Cannot add www. to the domain name when it is added into the parked domain section.
What am i doing wrong anyone know????

Excellent service on this host - i tried awardspace the day before X10 and immediately moved it away coz the upload file size is only 500kb.

Yeah, x10 hosting is No1:biggrin: