Hello! :)

pirran

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm Kat, a newbie Joomla user. I've been hanging out in the eris chat for a couple of days but thought I should post and say hello. I tend to have a lot of silly questions but they're always nicely answered or I figure it out two seconds after I ask, even if I'd been working on the problem for an hour.

I'll probably have more silly questions for this forum, so hooray! :p

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, Kat.
Welcome to x10hosting.
There are no "silly questions". Many people here are new to web hosting and have many questions about how x10hosting, web hosting, CPanel, and other things work. And you will find many people here who we will be very happy to answer all questions and assist you in any way possible.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm Kat, a newbie Joomla user. I've been hanging out in the eris chat for a couple of days but thought I should post and say hello. I tend to have a lot of silly questions but they're always nicely answered or I figure it out two seconds after I ask, even if I'd been working on the problem for an hour.

Hi pirran,

Welcome to x10hosting.

No problem, if you have questions then create the threads in appropriate sections. We will try to help you.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Welcome :)

Remember there's no such thing as a silly question, just silly answers :D

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Welcome to x10Hosting, Kat

For the latest news and updates, read these frequently:
To prevent interruption in service (suspension):
If you need any help or have any questions:
I hope you enjoy your experience with x10Hosting!