Help! Cannot access CPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullmin76

Reaction score
Hi. I signed up with an account recently, and when I try to access cPanel, it opens a blank page with a '0' in the corner. I cannot access it all. Please help.

j_player5952

Reaction score
I have the same problem at my long-time free account. Since the migration, the new basic panel says I have no websites, even though I have several web pages online. The basic panel will not allow me to make any new pages. Any attempt to add a web page results in returning to the basic panel start page. When I switch to cPanel X3, a page opens with only a "0" in the upper left corner, and no other web page content or panel content. Page source shows only the character "0".

rebecca7

Reaction score

server27

Reaction score
I am having the same problem, 'no websites' loop. Has it been elevated?

rebecca7

Reaction score
I am having the same problem, 'no websites' loop. Has it been elevated?
idk, but i posted my thread on it this morning and was on live chat to no avail, yet someone who posted at like 6 already had support help them. i don't want to sound ungrateful because this is free, but the amount of ppl who get this issue dating to way back in the forum tells me i would never update to premium. there is no solution except waiting for a staff member to do something. i ahve read every thread on this issue. if they have not figured out why this always happens you have to question the quality of their premium service.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The "0" error is currently an issue affecting all our free hosting servers. Please see the status blog for more information:
http://status.x10hosting.com/

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.