HELP Can't Login to CPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbctrezevant

Reaction score
I can't log in to the cpanel. I thought it was my fault as I'm new at this but looking at the forum I think there was possibly a problem. My site is www.Trezevantfbc.x10hosting.com. Can you please reset my password so that I can login to the cpanel. I get login failed. Many Thanks.

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your login fail might be due to any suspension(not sure whether suspeended or not ,b cause i am not a staff) . U can change the cpanel password from
www.x10hosting.com/login.php

fbctrezevant

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. I only set this up yesterday so I'm a complete novice. Which Username am I supposed to be using to login to the cPanel? I've tried both, reset my password and it doesn't seem to be working either way and I just realized that I changed my email address yesterday after creating everything ... will this make a difference and if so how do I correct it? HELP ... sorry to be a pain!:nuts:

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
for cPanel you need to use the name: fbctrez

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Changing email wont be any problem.after loging into ur account u saw a menu where u can change ur cpanel password. u told u already changed it.That is ur cpanel password and username nad not that u used to login in hosting account ( I mean in www.x10hosting.com/login.php)

Sorry LadyAnna , i was late in replying

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.