help me again plz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naysha

Reaction score
hello,

my site is suspended again and I am evaluating whether to buy a premium account, but I have some questions that I raised in my support ticket, i am writing here because I would like an answer for making a decision as to acquire the host here or elsewhere.

This is my thread: http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=110156

but, I need an answer to make a decision promptly, so move the questions here:

my site is in joomla and because it appears that the same use of joomla is what causes the high system usage, if I buy a premium account, will it be suspended again? what happens is I want to keep my medical community, and apparently free host does not support it. Can i keep my web on a premium account or i have to look elsewhere?

On the other hand, I bought the inactivity timer and there are still 2 months to expire (I think) if I keep my free account, is there a limit on suspensions for high resource use, or a way to buy something that can raise that limit use of resources?

Thanks for the answer you can give me.

PD: hope some staff member could unsuspend my account again, :(

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You will not get suspended for using joomla on paid, as you can use more resources on paid. You could go with the cheapest plan to begin with, and if you later need more features like mySQL db's etc, you can upgrade to a higher plan.

There is no way to get more resources on paid (at least at the time)

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Hi Naysha,

Now that you have been unsuspended and your question has been answered, and you have not posted a response back in over 48 hours, I am going to conclude that everything is settled and close this ticket to mark it as resolved. Feel free to create a new support ticket if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.