help me block bomb flooding on my hosting.

ckelhveen22

Reaction score
help me block bomb flooding on my hosting, a hacker want to destroy my site thats why i was unable to unsuspend my site since it immidiately suspended everytime i used to unsuspend. They used that what they call bomb flood to flood my hosting acount,. These is my site http://unli-chat.tk ,plz help me.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Have a look in the admin settings, hopefully there is some form of post per minute limit that can be set.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
help me block bomb flooding on my hosting, a hacker want to destroy my site thats why i was unable to unsuspend my site since it immidiately suspended everytime i used to unsuspend. They used that what they call bomb flood to flood my hosting acount,. These is my site http://unli-chat.tk ,plz help me.
A quick workaround..
Go to dot.tk.
There in manage settings, set the unli-chat.tk to some other dummy server settings.(you know what I mean..redirect the url to something else)
wait a few hours before the dns settings actually take effect
Then try unsuspending..
But be careful next time.
Oops Chat sites..they are really difficult to maintain.

henk506673

Reaction score
try to track down the ip adress and then in cpanel block it unless the person is using a aunonomizer. that worked for me.

ckelhveen22

Reaction score
thanks sir, i am hoping that these problem will be solved immediately..

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

they used to insert codes on my database.. I dont know how they do that and how am i going to block that flooder..

henk506673

Reaction score
what cms are you using and if it is joomla what version i might have a addin that you can install that will immunize your databases. also if my suggestion did help please add to my rep