help me please

mafiagod

Reaction score
hi, i am trying to make a game, but i am getting stuck. can anyone help me out so i can actually play it please?

piratemouse

Reaction score
Can you give us a little more information?

What game are you attempting to make? Where are you getting stuck?

mafiagod

Reaction score
hi, the bit im getting stuck on, is with all the coding and im trying to make a game,infamous gangsters. can you help please?

piratemouse

Reaction score
hi, the bit im getting stuck on, is with all the coding and im trying to make a game,infamous gangsters. can you help please?

Can you link to the game? I am not much ( if any ) of a coder / programmer ... but a bit of information regarding the game you are using, and I will see what I can do, or it will give others who read this thread a better understanding of what you are needing. Just asking for help on coding a game really doesn't give people much to work with and tend to lead to things like my post - asking a series of questions to get to the heart of the matter.

chrisrog

Reaction score
I program and make games too but I know to look for tutorials and game maker help forums first. Hard to help without knowing your language your using and having a Game Design Doc to look at. Also another reason you could be having issues is you are stating too big. I found that new game makers tend to start too big first and end up choking on their new idea (points at self @_@). If you don't map out your game for yourself you never really know what it is you're really needing help with and neither will anyone you ask.