help me PLZ admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

leechzero

Reaction score
hi admin my host has been suspension and i cant unsup it PLZ help me admin i very sad when see this problem PLZ help me i am wating for your answer
THX admin

leechzero

Reaction score
what do you mean not currently sup???????????????????????????????????//
i dont know that unsup my acc

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
your account is suspended for illegal content, it doesn't specify what exactly, but given your domain I'd be inclined tto guess on a rapidsharescript.

However, this is a reason that fall under our zero tolerance policy, so your account will remain suspended and will eventually get suspended.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It's rather simple, if you break the TOS you did agree to when you signed up, we do have the right to suspend your service.

I just checked your account, and there is indeed a rapidleech script on your account, not only are they against TOS, rapidleech is even specifically pointed out as being prohibited.
TOS said:
File Hosting Every file on your site must have to do with the website you put up, we are not a file storage service and we strictly prohibit scripts such as torrentflux or rapidleech.

Also being rude will not do you any good at all.

leechzero

Reaction score
i say that:
i need some important information in the my host that uplod them at host and i nervouse for this information if U unsup my host for 1 hour or one day and i download them after it U can delet my host i dont need them again PLZ admin very important

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
No , It is not allowed.You cannot get any files back.Its X10's rule

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
No, it has been stated previously, you are suspended permanently for hosting illegal content.

Under no circumstances will we unsuspend your account.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
When you signed up, you agreed to the TOS. You didn't respect it, so you are paying for it. Next time, read the TOS, and follow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.