Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

topwarez

Reaction score
My account,maxwarez.exofire.net has been suspended and the reason is: Nulled Scripts, Can you tell me what can I do for unsuspension?:happysad::happysad::happysad::happysad:

Joshua203

Reaction score
hello

you might try making a support ticket to try and apologise for breaking TOS, i can t tell you how the policy is when you get suspended for that reason, you might get a second chance if you agree to remove everything illegally hosted on your site but i really don t know if they do that

so in short ... try talking to someone from the staff

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
topwarez
maxwarez.exofire.net
Nulled Scripts

I'm noticing a pattern.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Sorry.. I have to.. Dude, you're a dip****.

jamessmith

Reaction score
topwarez
maxwarez.exofire.net
Nulled Scripts

I'm noticing a pattern.

Can't help but LOL.

There the sort of people that broadcast my books over the internet for free, without my permission.

I hate warez.
Edit:
My account,maxwarez.exofire.net has been suspended and the reason is: Nulled Scripts, Can you tell me what can I do for unsuspension?:happysad::happysad::happysad::happysad:

You can only be unsuspended if you give x10 IP.Board :D.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Dude, you're a dip****.

Pretty much sums it up!

Looking at a cache of your deleted website, topwarez, I can see that ;

1) Your site was full of pirated software & movies. (The web is already full of illegal sites like this - so the deletion of yours is no big loss)

2) Your site was in a foreign language not permitted in the ToS, so you were also in breach of another rule here!

Suggestion: If you want to know what you can do for unsuspension.....

..... You could try depositing $10,000,000 into x10hosting's bank account, to pay for all the legal fees which x10 would have to pay if they continued to host your website.

Only then, x10 may consider allowing you to come back (but I wouldn't hold your breath on this).

Last edited:

jamessmith

Reaction score
I've got a suggestion for you!

1. Get his IP.
2. Report him to the local police / secret service.
3. Submit a court case.
4. Let him host his website between the jail bars.

Easy!

whizzy

Reaction score
don't ppl read ToS?

in dutch we call it a sukkel, guess dip**** comes closest

searching for webhost: free
setting up site with host: free
getting banned for warez: priceless :D:lockd::lockd:

topwarez

Reaction score
But why it's called Hosting?? everybody can host what they want and I wanted to host warez (only test) and in rules it's written:
no warez,no nulled scripts? why?:thefinger:thefinger
I'll take a new good hosting and everywhere I'll write that X10hosting.com is the worst hosting in the world!!!

LOL :thefinger LOL :thefinger LOL :thefinger LOL :thefinger LOL :thefinger LOL :thefinger LOL :thefinger

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
But why it's called Hosting?? everybody can host what they want and I wanted to host warez (only test) and in rules it's written:
no warez,no nulled scripts? why?:thefinger:thefinger
I'll take a new good hosting and everywhere I'll write that X10hosting.com is the worst hosting in the world!!!

LOL :thefinger LOL :thefinger LOL :thefinger LOL :thefinger LOL :thefinger LOL :thefinger LOL :thefinger

Because it's illegal.

*topic closed, end of discussion*

Status
Not open for further replies.