Help needed by administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitsinha54

Reaction score
I know this is not the right section but i am posting this because i didnt found any right section for this this one was most appropriate.

I am an engineering college student i made a mailing system as my web project whose demo i have to show on coming moday i.e. 5th april 2010(Indian time). I have been using x10hosting from a long time may be more than a yr or 2 and i uploaded my project on this server only and showed the initial demo to the project in charge they accepted it now i have my final demo on coming monday and one more final demo with external people to evaluate earlier the mail function was working but now it has been disabled. My web application had stopped working completely.

I tried hosting it on other free server but nothing is better than x10hosting many were not able to pass the spam filter and many delivered after many hrs

I am in serious need of the x10hosting else i will fail in semester :( and i can't afford a paid hosting now :(

I will be highly obliged if the administrator activate the mail function at least on these 2 days

Waiting for some positive reply

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

mail() is one of the most abused functions, and those abusing it does cause us trouble, they get x10Hosting servers marked as sending spam/allowing spam to be sent. In turn that makes a lot legit users frustrated as their users (on forums, mailing lists and so on) does not receive the e-mails they send, and they keep getting mail blocked messages back.

For now it will remain disabled.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
php mail is enabled again

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.