help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

sav46e

Reaction score
hi there i cannot sign into my account at all or sign up for another as my email address is in use by the account which isn't working i originally signed up for the account and the last time i accessed it it was pending creation and now it won't let me into the account panel at all i don't know if someone needs to cancel the account linked to the forum account or what but i need to get this up and running asap
Edit:
this is what i get when i try to sign in haven't been on long enough for inactivity and there was no error when i signed up and as stated before can't even sign up again

The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
What is the cPanel nick of the account that doesn't work, it might be lingering around, just not connected to your forum account, as there's none attached to it.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
The chances are, your account had been suspended for inactivity, and automatically deleted after 10 days, but the system may have kept your email address on file, not allowing you to sign up again.

The easiest thing to do is maybe make a new email address for another account, as provided the other one was deleted, would not be a breech of the TOS. On the other hand, if an account manager sees this, they may check to see if your email address does have an assigned hosting account.

Hope this helps :)

Edit: LadyAnna beat me to it :)-there's your account manager XD

Last edited:

sav46e

Reaction score
it's SAV46E if i bypass the normal login on the main site by having a family member login with their account and click the link to the cpanel i can log straight in but i can't log in via x10hosting

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
So you're saying you can log in to cPanel?

sav46e

Reaction score
yes i can log into the cpanel (just found that out) but not into my account panel

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score

sav46e

Reaction score
Yeah i can't work it out at all got a 8 month old so don't always get chance to come on and previous thread got closed

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
It seems that the link from your forum account to your hosting account has been severed. I'll escalate this so that an account manager can re-instate the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.