Staff member
Reaction score
If i do something like Install theme plugins site going down
This site can’t be reached

Proyuzon.com took too long to respond.

Try:

Checking the connection

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
This usually indicates you have gotten your IP blocked. However I did not find your IP in the firewall at this time, do you still have an issue connecting your site?

I currently connect the site, but I am met with a "loading" symbol of sorts (red circular thing) on the main page, the login page for WordPress loads fine though so I suspect it may be something you have added to the landing page during development.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This usually indicates you have gotten your IP blocked. However I did not find your IP in the firewall at this time, do you still have an issue connecting your site?

I currently connect the site, but I am met with a "loading" symbol of sorts (red circular thing) on the main page, the login page for WordPress loads fine though so I suspect it may be something you have added to the landing page during development.
If the user has a error code i can check on this as well

proyojonbng

Reaction score
I don't think problem with the code cause it was installed on one of the free domain providers available in the internet, installed on x10 cause x10 has auto ssl for free users but my previous free provider they don't give free ssl to free users. Currently installed all plugins and when tried to install demo content server gone again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220317-063057_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220317-063057_Chrome.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

proyojonbng

Reaction score

Thank you for your reply but no I didn't installed anything during wordpress installation. After installation I tried to install theme and server gone away now after few times or hours later ( may be few minutes i don't know cause I tried few hours later ) I tried to access admin panel it worked again and now I installed all the plugins required for the theme and tried to install demo content and server gone again.

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
We don't allow vpn's with our service

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
None of the IPs I can see from your posting/logins is currently blocked by the firewall. Nor are they added to blacklist.

Most common reasons for being blocked is failed logins, but recently there's came up a bit more then usual that has triggered the DirectAdmin Bruteforce Monitor (which also monitors events on wp-login.php for instance).

With the entry likely having been temporary and thus now expired I can't say what did trigger it for you this time.

Henriquegam

Reaction score
Hello. I have the same problem. I installed wordpress and set up my home page.
I turned off the computer and now this problem appears for me.
I can't access it from the computer, but I can through the smartphone. I already changed my settings in WIN 10, but it doesn't work.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i see the error code said ASN blocklisted. not just an ip blocklist.
this is a group of ip addresses with reason: OVH Systems

vpn is not allowed and can cause block listing also.