Help! No space??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

faithfa2

Reaction score
my account says unlimited space--- I uploaded some item pictures for my store and now I can't sign in to my open cart- I get---

Warning
: Unknown: write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

site:
http://faithfactorsuperstore.x10.mx/

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey faithfa2,

For your reference, the error wasn't stemming from your account in any way. The /tmp folder on the server which your site is on was full, and had to be manually pruned. You still have unlimited space!

Thanks,

faithfa2

Reaction score
Thanks- I got a new error-- when trying to upload my 700kb CSV in opencart I get "
The file upload failed - is the file larger than your webserver allows?" now what is wrong? First time I got this message

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Probably the same issue. I'll have someone take a look. It might have gotten filled up again.

EDIT:

Just got confirmation. /tmp is filled up again... we're working on it.

Thank you for your patience.

EDIT2:

This should be fixed momentarily (if not right now, as of the time of this edit). Can you please let me know if your issue has been resolved?

Additionally, we've fixed the routine that's supposed to clean out the folder automatically.

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Staff member
Reaction score
Awesome. Glad we were able to take care of this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.