Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyalg

Reaction score
Warning: mysql_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50173 Library:50531 in /home/loyalg/public_html/verify.php on line 3

Could someone explain the above to me?
When you try to login to my website,this warning shows upon the verification of the account that is loggin in.

mbillsx1

Reaction score
They have upgraded the PHP to a version that isn't compatible with their MYSQL. I'm hoping they are working on this. It will affect everyone. I can't even login to my site and I was planning on working on it today (like right now) and I can't. :/ I suppose I could set up apache server and PHP/MYSQL on my home computer but I really don't feel like it right now.

wtfmusic

Reaction score
also experiencing problems, but hopefully will end soon. the error is only a warning, and apart from throwing up a message on every single page that uses the database, functionality is not impaired (according to PHP themselves). frustrating, though. i'll see if the message can be suppressed in any way :).

mbillsx1

Reaction score
I wish that were true on my site. The functionality is impaired for me.

wtfmusic

Reaction score
yup!! someone posted:- error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_WARNING); as a line to supress, but not a permanent fix; remove as necessary.

wtfmusic

Reaction score
I wish that were true on my site. The functionality is impaired for me.
apologies, thought i was helping. x10 are aware of the problem (on another thread), but it depends on the server. xo2 seems OK, but others might be affected differently. sorry.

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
They have upgraded the PHP to a version that isn't compatible with their MYSQL. I'm hoping they are working on this. It will affect everyone. I can't even login to my site and I was planning on working on it today (like right now) and I can't. :/ I suppose I could set up apache server and PHP/MYSQL on my home computer but I really don't feel like it right now.

This is not correct.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
but it depends on the server. xo2 seems OK, but others might be affected differently
This Warning - is now thrown by all three (3) x10hosting's free-hosting servers
after you receive that Warning you can also receive one or more like "Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by..."
which will stop (kill) some CMS

wtfmusic

Reaction score
This Warning - is now thrown by all three (3) x10hosting's free-hosting servers
after you receive that Warning you can also receive one or more like "Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by..."
which will stop (kill) some CMS
i concur, and concede. but i'd still like some answers or resolution. pretty please?

wtfmusic

Reaction score
OK, partly solved at least...i am now getting the warning that 'mysql extension' has been deprecated; which means recoding to either mysqli or PDO ...you pays yer money, and you takes yer choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.