Help! Site down - Front and back end errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjx10ho2

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am really hoping someone can help? One of my clients alerted me to the fact that my website has disappeared. I have detailed the error messages I am receiving below. Can anyone help me please? My whole site has disappeared!

I am getting this front end error:

"Not Found
The requested URL /wp-admin/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

and back end error:

"The following errors were found :

• The MySQL Username or Password or Database host is wrong as a connection could not be established."
My domain is www.marcellajean.co.uk
Admin log in is: www.marcellajean.co.uk/wp-admin

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

mjx10ho2

Reaction score
Hi,

It is not fixed I am afraid. My whole site has disappeared - what is loading is a blank/new wordpress site.

mjx10ho2

Reaction score
Hi,

It is not fixed I am afraid. My whole site has disappeared - what is loading is a blank/new wordpress site.

drewfamo

Reaction score
I'm also having the same problems.. I can go into phpmyadmin but I get a error on all of the tables. #1286. Tagging @Dead-i maybe he has some insight.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience here; there is currently a problem on the server "xo4" affecting InnoDB MySQL tables. I have escalated this to higher staff, and this should be resolved shortly. The tables still exist, but are inaccessible.

Thank you,

gentarki

Reaction score
My site is also 404 as well =( can reach cpanel just fine tho.

Seems Im hosted on xo7 , at least according to cpanel

antisho2

Reaction score
xo7 cpanel works, but I'm getting these
document root not found and 503 errors
varnish cache is having guru meditation
and we're back

nice work

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

@gentarki You have a file at /home/gentarki/.htaccess that contains "php_value" lines. These are invalid and unnecessary; removing these lines will fix the "internal server error". ;)

@antisho2 Are you still seeing any problems at this time? :)

@mjx10ho2 Please can you check the database name and credentials in your wp-config.php file are correct? Have you changed your MySQL Database configuration in cPanel recently?

Thank you,

gentarki

Reaction score
Hi,

@gentarki You have a file at /home/gentarki/.htaccess that contains "php_value" lines. These are invalid and unnecessary; removing these lines will fix the "internal server error". ;)

Thank you,

Theyve worked previously ... why did it stop?

mjx10ho2

Reaction score
Hi - thanks for getting back to me. Yes I can change the Database name which gets a blank Wordpresssite live but my original site is missing?

antisho2

Reaction score
@Dead-i my pages are now randomly partially loading like they're prematurely finishing, but all the images are loading fine individually.

mjx10ho2

Reaction score
@Dead-i My site is up and I'm in the process of rebuilding though I cannot upload images and get this error message
"Failed to write file to disk." Even the image on my under construction plug in loads very slowly - Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.