Help ssh and gnupg

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtrider9805

Reaction score
I just set up a free acount and I would like to connect to it via ssh and add my key but Im not seeing the setup options in the cpanel for ssh or gnupg thanks for any help.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You cannot use SSH on free hosting, you would have to get a VPS for that

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
In the security section of the cPanel, there is a link to the GnuPG Keys. It's right beside the Leech Protect.

dirtrider9805

Reaction score
Alright thanks anyway I dont have the gnupg option next to the leech project though do I need to buy an account for that.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry. That's weird that you don't have the same control panel that I do because my account has always been a free account. Good luck.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry. That's weird that you don't have the same control panel that I do because my account has always been a free account. Good luck.

My cPanel on Chopin does not have that option either. The free servers are not identical/clones.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

hmm. I dont have gnupg keys in cPanel too. can you post a screenshot of what it looks like on yours.

Chopin seems to be the server that does not have gnupg keys. I'll alert the admins and see what they can do.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
cpanelscreenshot.png

Since it's so big, I've attached it here. If it's something I'm not supposed to have, then I won't miss it. I don't even know what it is or how to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.