Help to create an account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renato Guedes

Reaction score
Hello friend, I'm trying to create an account to me, but only the following message appears.

"Sorry, we're not able to accept your registration.

We are not currently accepting from your Internet provider due to recent abusive activity. Please try again at a later date.

If this is a mistake or if you are a teacher at an educational institution, please contact us at support@x10hosting.com."

I wanted to have an account on the host you could help me?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please disable your VPN, and then try again. ;)

Thank you,

Renato Guedes

Reaction score
I'm from Brazil, and the site of you are not free to create account, so I'm trying to use a VPN

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry, but you cannot bypass our country restrictions. We occasionally review the countries we allow, so please check back later.

Thank you,

Augustino

Reaction score
Hi, I am Tanzania a University teacher I would like to host my ufugaji.co.tz which not for business but for educating livestock keepers on how to keep animals and control diseases. Please assist me to register my URL and be able to host in your server.

Regards
Augustino

ShadowedGrinner

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry, but you cannot bypass our country restrictions. We occasionally review the countries we allow, so please check back later.

Thank you,
That is a bit moronic in my opinion. Just because he is from Brazil shouldn't mean he isn't allowed to create a website.

caftpx10

Reaction score
That is a bit moronic in my opinion. Just because he is from Brazil shouldn't mean he isn't allowed to create a website.
You should know that that this is due to the amount of abuse coming from users who are in Brazil. This is nothing to do with hate.

Even if the user from a non-whitelisted country turns out to be good, volunteers cannot make exclusion's themselves.

I could bring up an example of a country of why it's not whitelisted but this does not need further discussion, considering the other threads that really escalated because of people taking it the wrong way.

ShadowedGrinner

Reaction score
You should know that that this is due to the amount of abuse coming from users who are in Brazil. This is nothing to do with hate.

Even if the user from a non-whitelisted country turns out to be good, volunteers cannot make exclusion's themselves.

I could bring up an example of a country of why it's not whitelisted but this does not need further discussion, considering the other threads that really escalated because of people taking it the wrong way.
Got it, it makes more sense now.
Just still don't see how users in a specific country can get their entire country de-whitelisted.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Just still don't see how users in a specific country can get their entire country de-whitelisted
A IP's 'country code' is removed form x10hosting's free-hosting "Whitelist" when the ratio of all accounts at x10hosting with that IP's 'country code' to accounts that are deleted (terminated) for being outside of the TOS (Terms of service) with that same IP's 'country code' reaches a set amount OR when U.S.A. law prohibits that country

Status
Not open for further replies.