help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveSky

Reaction score
I made a topic, but it got deleted for no reason. It's kevin1gamer, I can't login, ever, e-mail forgotten won't work. I have 13 days till my site gets deleted, HURRY!

ILoveSky

Reaction score
The login site doesn't work, thus, can't access the ticket site.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Login to account panel with the same forum credentials as you are using to login here right now. Also a reply to that ticket would be sent to the same e-mail address you have as contact e-mail for the forum account you are posting from now.

ILoveSky

Reaction score
Login to account panel with the same forum credentials as you are using to login here right now. Also a reply to that ticket would be sent to the same e-mail address you have as contact e-mail for the forum account you are posting from now.

Can't. The login for your site is completely broken. Why do you think there are TONS of people complaining about their site getting suspended because they can't login.

ILoveSky

Reaction score

I can't, it's broken.

kevin1gamer

Reaction score
I appear to have been using the wrong password all-along, lol. I got it now, but for some reason I can't change my e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.