HelpMe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhordy_virgo_9463

Reaction score
I have a problem with the web hosting when I enter my login edit marrow enter the website does not load no problem if only that I have it or who is also the thing that I want please fix this problem I need to edit the hosting. thanks

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
You will need to setup the following name servers on your domain to activate your account. You can do this from your domain register's website:

ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

jhordy_virgo_9463

Reaction score
and put the DNS but what I mean is I can not access my hosting for the website they sent me my hosting is free to report bone lotus and tell me more but when I want to redirect that to enter my web hosting I can not, do not use proxy and something I have seen on Worp do not know what that is and would like to know if that's why I have the problem

jhordy_virgo_9463

Reaction score
I mean the exact cpanel when I click on the link you give me loads but in the end never comes and the page that's my problem I have since yesterday I can not enter that link bone as if I get the page that solution need not exist please

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Please snrue there are no reuters, firewalls or anything similar that could be blocking Port 2083.

Status
Not open for further replies.