Hey.

dyreplus

Reaction score
Well, I've already posted around a bit, but I figure I might as well introduce myself... not that I have much to say o_O;

My name's Dyre. I like long walks on the beach, kittens and pasta, but none of that really matters because I'm married. ;D

On the professional side, I have a BA in studio arts and therefore a background in design and colour theory...which is why I'll mostly be sticking to the "Review My Site" section of the forums.

My site (linked in my signature) is/will be a blog about cool stuff I find (and/or some other stuff?) and a portfolio for my art. I'm using Wordpress as a base to make my life easier, so for the time being I'm using a (heavily modified) pre-made theme while a get a good handle on how the thing works.

Cool?
Cool.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm also a web designer who loves colors and beautiful design and I also stick to "Review my site" section.

It's nice to have more people like you around here :)

Color theories ... are you a member of colourlovers.com/ community?

dyreplus

Reaction score
awesome XD
I did end up joining colourlovers (u/n: dyreplus) but I haven't had a chance to be really active on there, yet. D:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Me too :) I made one color palette and few patterns but that's it. My u/n is srka.