hi i just regesterd and now ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtreme-core

Reaction score
hi i just registered and now it says i dont have a hosting account attached to this forum name

my domain was

xcore.elementfx.com

Code:
                             An error occurred while processing your hosting account request. The error that occurred was fatal to the request and unable to be resolved automatically. The error details provided are the following: User passwords cannot contain the user name supplied for the account.    Because of this error, you must sign up for an account again. If you've received this message more than once, please create a support ticket and you will be assisted.

i really dont get wat it means HELP MMEEEEE

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's an pending account attached to your forum account, meaning it is not yet fully created. It may take a bit depending on queue, but normally it is created within an hour from the point where you confirmed your e-mail address, during times of high load it can be a few hours though.

xtreme-core

Reaction score
haha ok thx :D

one question your rules say stuff abut file storeing my site is based on game development can i store project files ?? for downloading for team members ??

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
that should be just fine, the file storage rule refers to using the account primarily as a storage place for files not related to a website. Though if there's a lot big files it might be questioned.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
that should be just fine, the file storage rule refers to using the account primarily as a storage place for files not related to a website. Though if there's a lot big files it might be questioned.
So basically 50 % or more of the files on your account must be related with the website. If your website is about a game and you make some project files available, then it's okay.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually all files should be related in some way. And still, if they are large files, or a big number of them, it may be questioned how the account is actually primarily used.

Also you should know that if you make (most of) your content password protected which I guess you'd wanna do, you would need to, when/if asked, provide staff with login details to check the content of your site.

xtreme-core

Reaction score
Still same problem i am kida getting anoyed

Actually all files should be related in some way. And still, if they are large files, or a big number of them, it may be questioned how the account is actually primarily used.

Also you should know that if you make (most of) your content password protected which I guess you'd wanna do, you would need to, when/if asked, provide staff with login details to check the content of your site.

yup yup
xd
thats fine with me

whould this also count on a paid host ?:runaway:<--LOL

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not sure about how the rules on Paid are regarding file storage, but in general the restrictions are fewer on paid plans. We do offer VPS as well, and there you can do pretty much what you want as long as it doesn't break the laws.

Your account should most definitely have been created by now, so there must be something wrong.

Pm me the following and I'll manually set you up with one:

cpanel nick (max 8 chars)
domain
contact e-mail

A password will be generated, you can later change that through your account panel if you like

Status
Not open for further replies.