hi please resolved me

alexa21ramo97

Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem to you as soon hosted a webhost.
This website I want to create for my clan CounterStrike Source Clan girls.

I want to install and gives me error cms dzcp1.5.5.2 this:
[h=1]500 Error[/h] An internal server error has occurred. Please try your request again momentarily.

• File or directory permissions are set too high: Files should be 0644, directories 0755.
  • Problem with your .htaccess file.
  • A syntax error in a CGI script.
---------------

I uploaded everything in ftp, but I made the database can not install because the interface is not my webhost.

when I looked webhost, I saw as I can get here without the "banners" and said that is good. if you solve this problem would be great or else resort to help me.

excuse my language thousands of English, is translated with Google Translate

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

I found an error ...

https://lotus.x10hosting.com:2083/frontend/x3/softaculous/index.live.php

Code:
Site error: the file /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/inc.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

It seems that the host that is full of errors ....

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey is working on this issue right now; it's happening on websites located on Lotus. :)

footballfun230

Reaction score
Hello alexa21ramo97

I'm new to the host & forum but I think "Lotus" must be one of the server names. My server Name "chopin".
If you look down the left hand side of your "cpanel" click on "expand stats" and look for your "server name" xxxxx.

Hope you get your problem sorted out soon.

Liz