Hi!

Steeevoe

Reaction score
I'm am reasonably new to making websites had a look at a few tutorials and have a basic website but then I found my ISP doesn't host PHP!

I found this place. It looks really good. I do have experiance in programming but php and mysql looks confusing :eek4: so I hope I can get to grips with that here.

Please look at my page and comment about it here as I don't really know much html either and would like to know better ways of laying out my website, and possibly making it friendly for other explorers (apart from IE7!)

Thanks for the free hosting ;)

powersports

Reaction score
Welcome!!! Try using one of the provided PHP editors, I prefer Joomla!, but alot of ppl say its to simple or something like that.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi, and welcome!

Please look at my page and comment about it here as I don't really know much html either and would like to know better ways of laying out my website, and possibly making it friendly for other explorers (apart from IE7!)

Try posting on "Review My Site" I'm experienced programmer and web designer. I can help you :biggrin:

warenli

Reaction score
Seems like you forgot to link your site. And welcome to the community.

If you are on free account, make sure you post atleast one time in a week from getting your account closed. Its not too much, right?

Steeevoe

Reaction score
Ok, thankyou!

the webpage is bmac.exofire.net (you can find the link when you click on a persons user name and click view homepage :p)

Will post on the review thread once I've just got another bit done :D