High System Reource Usage... (CPU Suspendetion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eleljrk

Reaction score
You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, or process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, you're able to unsuspend yourself immediately. Warning 2 of 3

As you may see, ive got this massage 2 times. All i try to do is to Install / Update latest version of phpBB that was released yesterday. (3.0.6)
The host wont let me, is there any chance to improve the CPU max or something?
I will be very pleased, since my website is half done when this suspendation hapens, my board is unable to use untill its fully installed..

// eleljrk

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
What part of the installation does this happen?

There is no way to increase your resources.

Danielx386

Reaction score
Maybe because it edit so many files at once, and does a lot on the database. That what i'm thinking

eleljrk

Reaction score
Hmm... This is very bad, ive started do it Manualy, but this may take a week or something to finish.. :/
Well, hope for a helpful answer..

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, i am aware of this issue, i am going to alert Corey to it. It seems the checking of files and confirming the updated files were transferred correctly causes a high load on the server. I'm going to work with Corey to see if we can get something worked out with this issue.

eleljrk

Reaction score
You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage, and process amounts. This is an automatic suspension, and the third warning. To resolve this suspension, open a support ticket

Wow, i finished this Manualy faster then expected, but when i checked files agein it failed and im suspended. This is now a Support Ticked Thread... Please Unsuspend me, all i did try was to update my phpBB3.0.5 to phpBB3.0.6 (And this time manualy!)

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, can you please tell me exactly when you were getting suspended earlier during the install, also i have un-suspended the account, please hold off on updating it so you dont get suspended again. If you can, please come onto x10hosting's IRC so we can troubleshoot this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.