Hikki Station <--- Review/Give Advice?

Sanosuke

Reaction score
Hikki Station

This site has been up since September 2007. It is my first website, and so far, I have gotten 65,000+ visitors. My site is mainly just dedicated to my favorite Japanese music artist, Utada Hikaru, but I have no audio/video content. Mainly, it only has the latest info/news on her music, as well as a discography + bio section about her so that more people can learn about her.

What do you guys think? Any advices, comments, or suggestions? I would appreciate it. :wavey:

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Nice and simple that what i can say. good job, couldnt find any mistakes, because i loved the header background and the font styles used and the arrangements of the contents.......................

Great job

Sanosuke

Reaction score
Thank you for the comment! :3

Are you sure there's anything that you would like to give me advice on? There's always room for improvement.:happysad:

Last edited:

Sanosuke

Reaction score
I'm sorry if bumping is not allowed.

It's been nearly 11 months since the site has been up. So far, there has been more than 240,000 visits, though for the past few months, I've been getting 300-700 visitors per day.

Any comments about the site or advice for me? :)

Last edited:

cursedpsp

Reaction score
Nice site - its cool that you get 240,000 (almost quarter a million :O) How do you do it??

Anyway did you make that CMS by your self or is it premade? Oh and by the some recommendations;
Remove that "XHTML Valid" bit - your site contains 135 Errors, 1 warning(s).

Anyway nice :)

Wizet

Reaction score
Nice site - its cool that you get 240,000 (almost quarter a million :O) How do you do it??

Anyway did you make that CMS by your self or is it premade? Oh and by the some recommendations;

I don't think it matters as long as the site can show. I mean google.com has errors too.

Back to topic: I think your website is excellent. From my pov I don't think theres anything you need to change.

Sanosuke

Reaction score

Lots of promoting, haha.

The CMS was premade but I did some fixing. Thanks for the comments Wizet and cursed psp. :)