Holy Crap

wrath99

Reaction score
I go away for a Few weeks and i come back and find the entire forums is changes HOLY S&#$, nice work and all but i mean........Jesus.....i was trying to rack up them points and now there gone >.<

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I go away for a Few weeks and i come back and find the entire forums is changes HOLY S&#$, nice work and all but i mean........Jesus.....i was trying to rack up them points and now there gone >.<

what kind of points were you trying to rack up? everything should have stayed the same. except for the upgrade to VB4 and the forum layout that came with it.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think they are gone, they just haven't been put back in from the update.
At least, that's what I hope. I like my 17600 credits! :p

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think they are gone, they just haven't been put back in from the update.
At least, that's what I hope. I like my 17600 credits! :p

You are right credits are not gone.. They just have not been put back in this new theme.
They will be back soon.. :p

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, I believe they are here somewhere. We just have to find it LOL!

Seriously, nobody said anything about removing the credits system so I guess it's just a new theme problem. I'm sure it'll be back soon.

fractalfeline

Reaction score
It better be back... or else my evil plan won't work! Mwahaha. Hahaha. HA HA HAHA HAHAHAHA

Oh crap, I said that aloud. No really, I'm quite innocent. Really.