home page deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no hosting account linked with the forum account you are posting from.

If your account got suspended, and was left in a suspended state for more then 14 days, it would have been subject for termination as being inactive.

If you let us know the cPanel username, we can check if that is indeed what happened.

lourivalfagundes30

Reaction score
Only 14 days? Every host is free one year ...
I thought and conclude a project envisioned before had invested some money into something serious.
Thank you for your reply. My username was jose147 accuses login as non-existent.
pls if you can back positive, I think it was deleted or not, thank you.
And if the host is not your property, leave it as a gratuity is misleading, false and stupid with the users.
sry.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Our hosting is free forever, as long as you follow the ToS.

The ToS clearly outlines that in order to keep the account active you would need to login here, at the forums, at least once every 31 days, failing to do so your account will be suspended for inactivity.
This type of suspension can be cleared through your account panel, if you do not take action within 14 days of suspension being placed the account is subject to being terminated as being an inactive account.

lourivalfagundes30

Reaction score
Thanks, buddy.
If you ever get sick for more than 45 days and can not access aforum, because they will delete your database, your ajax, css, xml, php, design and all your project ... indicates a real websitefor free: freehostia.com. There it will never happen to you.
Thank you for clarification, the answer was simple: was deleted.
I was just thrown out without a dime from me, thanks anyway! Do not bother ever come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.