Hosting account error (harddisk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

morshed

Reaction score
Sir, My hosting account is totally messed up. It seems like it has 0MB space on it. I have only used 9MB of the total space alloted for me and it shows (minus) -9MB is free! Please consider fixing this issue. If required, drop it, I'll re-register it in that case. Thank you.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you able to make any changes or add files to your site? I ask because the server migrations and upgrades make the simple listing of the space itself unreliable to what's really there for space.

morshed

Reaction score
Are you able to make any changes or add files to your site? I ask because the server migrations and upgrades make the simple listing of the space itself unreliable to what's really there for space.

Yes. I was able to add files.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes. I was able to add files.

If you are able to add files, then the readings are probably wrong and are caused by the ongoing server transfers, because during transfer, some files may be on one server and some on another or the DNS may show your site on the new server and the files being on the old.

Are you seeing these numbers in your Account Panel or cPanel?

Last edited:

morshed

Reaction score
If you are able to add files, then the readings are probably wrong and are caused by the ongoing server transfers, because during transfer, some files may be on one server and some on another or the DNS may show your site on the new server and the files being on the old.

Are you seeing these numbers in your Account Panel or cPanel?

I saw the readings on Account Panel. BTW, my site is not accessable either. It shows "ERROR 502 : Bad gateway"

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I can currently access your site just fine, is there still any problems for you viewing your site or accessing your account?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
No new reply on this thread in last 3 days. So I am going to close this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if this problem is not solved yet.

***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.