Hosting Account Space Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

papermon

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to have the space allocated to my website raised, if possible. I believe I'm within the ToS and the guidelines (maxed out the 512 mb currently allotted).

I don't need unlimited space, but if I could get a 2 gb limit, that would be sufficient for quite a while. Thank you very much for the assistance.

papermon

Reaction score
Any help? Thanks! Trying to finish getting this website up...

Appreciate your attention!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have upgraded your account to the unmetered option (we don't really do custom hosting plans).

jimv8673

Reaction score
How about upgrading mine anna, i used to have unlimited and now it dropped to 512 :(

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There's no hosting account attached to the forum account you are posting from, you'd need to make the request from the forum account linked to the hosting account.

You can see what the name of that forum account is through your account portal (and change the link to this one if you prefer), just click "get support" and then "visit forums".

And please, if you haven't start your own thread instead of posting on someone elses, even if it is about the same "issue", makes it easier for us to keep track of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.