Hosting Account Space Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
Dear Admins,
My current capacity is about 900 MB. I would like to request a capacity increase to this account.
site : www.amazinglanka.com

Regards
Thank you

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I notice that you have an account that has an old, discontinued plan. I can upgrade you to our new plan which has unlimited diskspace, there's however a couple draw backs compared to the plan you are on right now.

With the new unlimited plan you would only get a max of 2 addon domains (you currently have a max of 3) same goes for sub domains, you would only be allowed one parked domain (compared to the current 3 you have). Number of email accounts you can create would also decrease, to being 3 maximum. You would also only be allowed 2 databases (whereas your current plan allows 3).

By looking at the current usage you have on the account, the new plan would not cause a problem since you are within those limits currently on all parts, but you'd end up maxing a couple options with the new plan.

Do you want us to proceed with changing to the new plan that gives unlimited storage, but decreases a few other limits on the account?

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
Dear Anna
thank you for the information. Yes, the new plan should be good for me. Please upgrade to the new plan.

Thank you

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have updated your plan to the new one.

nishan

Prime Account
Reaction score
Dear Anna
I have another problem now. Not sure if it is related to the plan upgrade.
My web site was suddenly disabled while I was doing a post on WP due to excessive resource usage. Within the last hour I created about 4 posts and no scripts was run . I have been continuously working on this site for many hours previously ( since I am migrating a static site to WP) without any issues.

I wonder if there is some major difference in how resource utilization is managed in the new plan ?

thanks

Website Temporarily Disabled
The website has been temporarily disabled due to excessive resource usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.