Hosting Account's Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvrabii

Reaction score
Hello,

My hosting account is suspended. I've got the message : "Your hosting account's suspension reason does not allow for user-driven automatic account unsuspension." Suspension reason code is SPND_RUSAGE3.

I just removed products from cataloq.

Please help to activate my
hosting account.

Sincerely,

Dumitru

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account.

If it would happen again, we'll investigate this further, but my guess is that you removed a lot in a short time frame which lead usage to be high for an extended period of time.

dvrabii

Reaction score
Thank you LadyAnna,

But it happened again :( I removed only few items in a short time frame ...

Please unsuspend my account again.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have unsuspended your account. I did check the logs as well, and it does look it's indeed caused by the deletion. It's the CPU going rather high, using just over 80% of one CPU during execution of one process.

PATH_TRANSLATED=/path/to/adminwas/here/catalog_product/massDelete/key/9946d8789096b63503b38564775bd2ba/

ucdbbs

Reaction score
I have the same problem.
Previously everything is good on x10hosting. But recently it seems something is changed, and there are more restrictions in resource usage.

td2009

Banned
Reaction score
hi
my acount is suspended and its error isuspension Nov 24 Unsupported language

please unsuspende my acount and tell me about its problem so that i dont see it again

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
hi
my acount is suspended and its error isuspension Nov 24 Unsupported language

please unsuspende my acount and tell me about its problem that till i try to dont see it again

You can have your own language site But you should provide the 1:1 translation to one of English/Spanish/French

No to google or any other translation services.

Do you agree to translate the site? If you agree then staff will unsuspend you And you need to provide the translation ASAP

/** Offtopic**/

Create your own support thread don't post in the others support thread.

Last edited:

td2009

Banned
Reaction score
i don t unestand but i can change the languge if they unsuspende my acount i can go to changed it
ok?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
i don t unestand but i can change the languge if they unsuspende my acount i can go to changed it
ok?
First of all, you should have started your own support thread, makes it a lot easier for everyone to stay on track.

I can unsuspend you if you agree to either provide a full translation of all content of your site, or change the language. The allowed languages are: English, Spanish and French.

Do you agree to do this?

td2009

Banned
Reaction score
yes of course , but would you be more precise on full translation of all contents in the site? " what specifically do i need to translate ? and after knowing that i need some time for translation . is it ok with you?

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Full translation means on your site for each and every page should contain the translated page

This is 1:1 translation

Staff will review generally in 24 hours...

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to translate all text that is not in English, Spanish or French

Your account will be re-reviewed in a few days - a week or so, if there's no translation available at that time it will be permanently suspended.

dvrabii

Reaction score
Hi,

My hosting account is suspended again. This is suspensions reason:

"You have been suspended for high system resource usage. Accounts are suspended for usage when they are detected to have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage and process amounts."

Is it possible to make automatic unsuspension applicable or how can I make it by myself because have no idea when my account have consistently high cpu usage, memory usage and process amounts?

Please unsuspend my account.

Thank you

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Could you make a separate thread for that issue?

dvrabii

Reaction score
Separate thread? This thread created by me if you don't see.
Edit:
LadyAnna,

Please switch on my account.

Thank you

Last edited:

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
It is usually a better idea to have one thread per issue to simplify problems that may come if a thread is escalated to ticket area and contains many issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.