xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
let's all agree that GMAIL is the BEST and will remain so :p

iluvme

Reaction score
i like gmail and yahoo
but i also like other email providers like peoplestring.com or bigstring.com coz they have self-destruct emails and they don't "read" my emails
never like hotmail

joypackard

Reaction score
I used all of them but i think gmail and yahoo is better. hotmail is not that convenient to use like you can't make folders. Gmail is the best.

mattblog

Reaction score
I choose Yahoo because i use it the most. Im switching to gmail though soon so i coudnt choose it yet.

demonragna

Reaction score
Gmail for sure. I only have Hotmail because of Xbox Live. and Yahoo yeah it ain't that great.

greatm

Reaction score
I use gmail and Yahoo, but Yahoo is by far better in my opinion. I use my gmail account to suscribe to different things and for school and use many filters to figure out whether or not to foreward it to one of five or six folder in my yahoo where I can reply from three different email acounts using a nifty little drop down box listing my acounts I have allowed myself to reply from that account with.

Gmail just takes too long to load and is too buggy on my internet to use reliably through a browser and Yahoo's format is so much more intuitive. I like going straight to my inbox when I log in and not to some piece of crap home page that has a tiny link hiddden to get to my email by default.

shant93

Reaction score
i like Yahoo! Mail

Really? I always thought the people who stayed with yahoo was because they started out with it and didn't feel like changing, not that they all-out preferred it. Oh, well, everyone has their preferences.

Anyways, GMail ftw.

Last edited:

pushkar

Reaction score
my yahoo is the oldest and the first email account, but they stopped SMTP/IMAP access and since I have switched over to gmail. though yahoo account is still alive.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Yahoomail is best it offers sophisticated ajax based site than gmail.It loads fine even in slow dial up gprs connection.Whereas in gmail I can't use standard mail, I have to use basic html version.In yahoo mail homepage I get news, weather and mail on single place.Yahoo has signed contracts with mobile manufacturers and operators.So I am always connected with my contacts.Its mobile site is better than gmail too.
Although I use both gmail and yahoo and if it was allowed to vote for multiple options, then I would have selected both of them.