How can I change my domain name in the new x10Hosting Basic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geppettvs25

Reaction score
When I created my account I didn't create a domain name, so it got the "pending.x10.mx" name. I don't want this to be my domain name.

I remember that in the past we were able to change the domain name. Is it possible to change it in the new x10Hosting Basic interface?

Thanks in advance.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Changing your main domain hasn't been possible for quite a while now (after the CO.CC debacle). You would need to post a request to have the name changed for you by someone with adequate admin access to the servers.

geppettvs25

Reaction score
essellar
Re: How can I change my domain name in the new x10Hosting Basic?
Changing your main domain hasn't been possible for quite a while now (after the CO.CC debacle). You would need to post a request to have the name changed for you by someone with adequate admin access to the servers.​

Hello essellar and thank you for your answer.

Is it there a procedure to follow? or -if possible- can you please provide me with a link in order to follow the instructions and request the name's change?

Thanks in advance.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

The forum account you are posting from is NOT associated with your hosting account, please use yovasys for support inquiries.

Post back from the proper forum account on what domain you would like your account to have and I'll sort it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.