how can i convert Php pages and code into asp pages and code

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4tec

Reaction score
hi members of x10hosting forum,

i know it is possible to convert php to asp and asp to php by simply reading the code.... is there a faster way to convert php pages and codes into asp pages and code.... what i want to change from php to asp will be mentioned later if i succeed my plan or plot....

Have a good day my friends....

nforchange

Maurice

Reaction score
I thought the only language that could be ported in flash was ASP, maybe that's why he asks?

O well, let's just wait until he comes back to tell us? :p

*Merged double post*

Last edited by a moderator:

n4tec

Reaction score
how are all u out there doing!! Hello from nfor

I am just asking bcoz i know it is possible by reading php code and changing it to asp.... I want to test some php site i have and convert to asp and if it fails.... reason i need to get a faster way is bcoz i have to convert around 50 php pages to asp.... im not ready to sit on the computer reading from one php and then converting it to asp and then another and another till get to hate what im doing....

have a good day my friends....

nforchange

xPlozion

Reaction score
*please don't bump old topics.* this is over two years old.

doing some further research on this user, he has only posted two topics in 2008, one about his account and the other being corey getting married.

ps, incorporate my idea (in the suggestion forum) about the auto close topic feature. this will prevent this recent increase of reviving dead topics in the future.

** feel free to remove my post if you want to bury this thread again **

Last edited:

nimd4

Reaction score
Ah, sry; Didn't realize :F

Btw., was your quote from the forum rules? Anyway, when Google indexes the forum thread and it comes up on the first page of the search - and the thread is unresolved - why shouldn't it be continued?.. There can be other users with the same kind of problem... Anyway :)

nimd4

Reaction score
again, this is an old topic [..]

Again, why are you mini-modding; Plus, did you even bother to read my post? Bummer is, I can't remember my Google search query, but the point is that this post came up on the first page of the results. So it is pertinent to the information I was looking for and other people may find it, also. Now, the thread is unresolved, but any time in the future someone else may come around to it and what will they find?

A thread with no answers, plus it might be closed. How swell that would be (Yea, ok; Eventually it'll drop-off). Blah, I know that no one cares and many forum policies are to lock old threads, but that would lead to duplicates, a huge database, etc. Anywho :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.