How can I delete the account I have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vintage7

Reaction score
For starters, X10 is the best for free hosting 10,000 thumbs up with no problems of the other free hosting site.

I want to delete this account and start another one.

thanks for your help.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Currently I have been told that the terminate button is unlikely to work towards the new system, but regardless if it did you would not be able to create a new one right now as we are currently not accepting any new signups due to the maintenance.

Is there any particular reason you would want to start over with a fresh account?

vintage7

Reaction score
Currently I have been told that the terminate button is unlikely to work towards the new system, but regardless if it did you would not be able to create a new one right now as we are currently not accepting any new signups due to the maintenance.

Is there any particular reason you would want to start over with a fresh account?

I no longer deal with vintage toy advertisements. I downloaded all my files and deleted them. I never had any problems with x10 like the other free ones. X10 rocks

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, unfortuntately I have no idea when new signups will be accpted again, nor when I would be able to hit terminate on the account.

We can change the domain on the account though (would right now only be reflected in DA however and the username would remain the same) if that is what you are really wanting to achieve.

vintage7

Reaction score
That will work for me. boltdude.x10host.com if boltdude is taken add 2160 let me know thanks for help

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The domain has now been changed to boltdude.x10host.com

Status
Not open for further replies.