How can i increase my site visitor?

atiqbd4ever

Reaction score
Help me please..! How could i increase my website visitor..?? I've 3 month old website but seem to be not popular at all..My web address is www.atiqinfobd.com Please give me some suggestion...!!!:frown:

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello Rahman

I fear it will take much more than a little advertising to improve the number of visitors to this website.

Post title one goes here
Post title two goes here
Post title three goes here

Article headers are not informative, remember search engines pay attention to text between <h1>,<h2>,<h3> tags.

Inconsistant layout and navigation, at least three different templates are being used across the website making website confusing.
Colour scheme and font also changes between pages.

Google adverts are being hidden under parts of page, Google does not like this and it looks bad to visitors or clients who want a website built.

Content.. Think about the HTML tutorials. The subject is well covered on the Internet (or at least it is in English) so these pages will never be ranked highly by search engines. BUT, how many websites provide HTML tutorials in your native language?

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Offer free, original, and quality content on your site
Try to get more backlinks on your website this may help to increase the traffic.
Improve your search engine ranking by focusing your content on keywords related to your topic.
Advertise your presence using free advertizing tools like olx.in sites..

thomasch

Reaction score
1. Build BackLinks
2. Use Email Marketing
3. Articles Marketing
4. Paid Advertising

Jennacide

Reaction score
Spam your FB and Myspace friends with the link to your new site ;)